Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brothers Daughter


This is Juleanne it's our brother julius daughter, She lives in her mom in Davao City here in the Philippines. she will be turning two years old this coming November 13, We miss her, specially my parents. as you know my parents are so eager to have grandchildren that lives to us, but unfortunately there grandchildren are living far away from us, like my brother Boyet he lives in Cebu City with his wife and kids, my sister Sheila who lives in Pittsburgh in U.S, and of course Juleanne who lives in Davao. She was born here in Cagayan de Oro, She and her mom supposed to live with us but her mother refused with out us knowing the reason. I just come to think how it feels to have kids roaming around our house, seeing my parents watching over them and playing with them. I am sure if that happens my Father would stop his vices because he will be pretty busy watching their grandchildren. I wish juleanne will visit us here or hopefully she will celebrate her 2nd Birthday with us..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment