Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vampires Vs Wolves


I love watching fictions movies, like vampires and wolves its so interesting and it gives me the chills and thrill. I keep on anticipating the next and final movie of the Twilight Saga, i haven't read the book but i watch all the movie. I am really looking forward to the last one. We also have our own version of the Vampires and Wolves Movies, actually its not a movie, It is called Teleserye here in the Philippines because it is only shown every night from Monday to Friday, The Cast are the Best Actress Angel Locsin(Lea- Wolf) and Best Actor John loyd Cruz(Mateo-Vampire), i used to have a crush  on him. :-) It may sound that it is copied from the movie Twilight but it has different story. I think it has the highest rating, most of my friends love watching it and i do too. Its the continuation of the Teleserye that is shown  year 2008, The Title is Lobo which the story is about the wolves, the main cast is Angel Locsin(Lyka) and Piolo Pascual(Noah) Angel Locsin is the wolf and Piolo is just a mortal, they got married and have kid which is Angel Locsin as Lea in Imortal.

2 comments: